At Redmond Fine Foods, we are committed to providing the finest quality and safest products available, and the peace of mind and service you expect and depend upon.
Redmond Fine Foods will return for credit any product not accepted at time of delivery with the exception of non-stock order items. After delivery, our credit and return policy is limited within certain guidelines.OUR PRODUCT RETURN & CREDIT POLICY OBJECTIVES:
- Ensure product consistency and quality.
- Reduce product loss.
- Enable timely processing and ensure the accuracy on all requests for credit.
- Ensure that product is handled in line with Food Safety Regulations.
- Control product returns so that any unfit product is channeled correctly.
WHEN YOUR DELIVERY ARRIVES:
- Your driver will help you verify that the items delivered agree with your delivery docket.
- Should you choose to return any product, your driver will note the return on the original delivery document.
- If a product is short on delivery, your driver will make an adjustment on your delivery document.
- If a product is damaged, your driver will make an adjustment on your delivery document.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, please pay/sign your delivery document.
OUR RETURN POLICY AFTER TIME OF DELIVERY IS LIMITED
An item may be returned, after delivery, only if it meets the important following food safety guidelines:
Make all returns & credit requests within these time frames:
- Produce & Perishables – Point of Delivery
- Non-Stock Order Items – Non-returnable
- Frozen items – 24 hours
- Dry Goods – 24 hours
Chilled items being returned must be stored at between 0°C and 5°C and frozen items must be stored at -18°C or less.
Products are returnable for full credit only when they are in the original package free of markings or damage.
PRODUCE & PERISHABLES
Please inspect all ready-to-eat, produce, dairy, fresh meat, seafood and poultry products thoroughly at time of delivery. Due to product integrity and food safety concerns resulting from excessive handling, temperature control fluctuations, and other chain of product control quality issues, produce, dairy, fresh meat and poultry products are not returnable except at time of delivery.
NON-STOCK ORDER ITEMS
Non-stock order items have been purchased especially for you. Because they cannot be resold, they are not returnable except when damaged or of questionable quality at time of deliver. To return non-stock items after delivery, due to damage or quality concerns, please contact your account manager immediately.
Should a product present a defect or not meet expected quality standards please contact customer service on +353 45 883570.