At Redmond Fine Foods Limited, we respect every individual's right to privacy. Our relationship with you is a valuable asset. We understand the importance you place on the privacy and security of information that personally identifies you or your account information. We refer to and treat this information as "personal information." We extend the following pledge to you.
Redmond Fine Foods Limited Privacy Pledge & Notification
1. We do not sell personal information to anyone.
2. We will only share personal information with others as stated in this pledge, unless we give you additional notice or ask for your permission.
* We do reserve the right to disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under law, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or to protect our rights or property.
3. When we collect personal information from you, we will reference this pledge and notification or otherwise explain to you how we intend to use that information.
* We use personal information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was originally requested. For example, we will use the information you give us to process your requests and transactions, and to provide you with additional information about products and services. To do so, we may share personal information with an agent or affiliate.
* We limit the collection and use of personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver superior service to you. This may include advising you about our products or services, those of our affiliates, and other opportunities that we believe may interest you. To serve you better, we may combine information you give us on our website or through other channels.
4. We will protect the confidentiality of any personal information you share with us.
* When we share personal information with an agent or affiliate, we protect that personal information with a strict confidentiality agreement. Companies that we hire to provide support services or act as our agent must conform to our privacy standards.
* Redmond Fine Foods Limited corporate policies require that employees with access to confidential customer information may not use or disclose the information except for business use. All employees are required to safeguard such information, as specified in their confidentiality agreements with Redmond Fine Foods Limited.
5. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
* If you identify any error in your personal information or need to make a change to that information, please contact us and we will promptly update our records.
*You have a right of access to personal information retained by us. If you require a copy of your personal information retained by us please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call us at +353 45 883570.
* If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +353 45 883570.
6. Redmond Fine Foods Limited does reserve the right to change its policies hereunder in its sole discretion.
Browsers and Internet Security
Any time you place an order and provide credit card information we encrypt it using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL protects information as it crosses the Internet. To support this technology, you need an SSL-capable browser. Redmond Fine Foods Limited recommends using a strong encryption browser to activate SSL automatically.
You can tell if you are visiting a secure area within a Website by looking at the symbol on the bottom of your browser screen: you should see either a lock or a key. When the symbol appears unbroken or the padlock is in the locked position, your session connection is taking place via a secure server. If you need a strong encryption browser, download the latest browser. We do not recommend the use of beta browser versions.
Your Password and Other Security Issues
Your www.redmondfinefoods.ie password is your private entry key into your account. You should never share it with anyone. If you forget your password, please call Redmond Fine Foods Limited at +353 45 883570 and we will be glad to help you.
After you've finished accessing your www.redmondfinefoods.ie account, don't forget to log off. This prevents someone else from accessing your account if you leave your computer and your session hasn't "timed out," or automatically shut down.
Security Risk of Using Non-Approved Automated Software Applications
For security reasons and to guard the safety of your data, access to this site is limited to SSL-capable browsers. Under no circumstances should you use any software, program, application, or any other device to access or log-in to www.redmondfinefoods.ie , or to automate the process of obtaining, downloading, transferring, or transmitting any content to or from Redmond Fine Foods Limited computer systems, Website, or proprietary software.
Certain areas of www.redmondfinefoods.ie may require that you accept cookies to enhance your browsing experience.
Correcting and Updating Your InformationThe accuracy of your personal information is important to us. If you are a customer and have a concern about your personal or account information maintained at Redmond Fine Foods Limited, or want to correct, update, or confirm your information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us at +353 45 883570. We will be happy to review and update our records.