Redmond Fine Foods are looking for a dynamic, driven individual to join our team as an Account Manager for the food services channel within the hospitality sector. The right candidate is someone who relishes a challenge, is resolutely ambitious, has an entrepreneurial spirit and a love of great food.
As a leading specialist foodservice supplier we are passionate about providing the highest quality ingredients and products to food professionals throughout the country. We are dedicated to sourcing the best ingredients from Ireland and abroad. Our customer base includes hotels, restaurants, contract caterers, bakeries, chocolatiers, food manufacturers, wholesalers, entertainment and travel industry (airliners, cruise liners and yachting).
As Account Manager for the Midlands and South East, you will be helping us deliver on our goals. You’ll be developing our existing customer base, identifying and winning new business by consulting with key decision makers (Chefs, Purchasing Managers and General Managers) and promoting Redmond Fine Foods within the region. We are looking for an individual who’s motivated by and has a proven record on delivering sales results. Our network of suppliers, partners and our own dynamic team of experts are on hand to support the right person.
You’ll also need the following attributes:
· proven experience of working with decision makers within the food, hospitality or restaurant sectors.
· experience of managing customers and building strategies to develop existing sales.
· Identifying and fostering new business opportunities.
· people skills in order to build genuine relationships with customers, colleagues and partners.
· the ability to work independently, as well as communicate well throughout the team to help deliver results.
· organisational skills
What we offer:
· an opportunity to contribute to an exciting and growing company.
· a challenging role with the opportunity to work off one’s own initiative.
· opportunities to hone your selling, negotiating & presentation skills.
We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission and company car within a young, innovative and growing company. If you enjoy a challenge and are passionate about food we would love to hear from you.