A scrumptious mergez-style vegan new-meat sausage that indulges the senses with its succulent flavour and heady aromas. Plump, juicy, and meaty, with a refined Mediterranean spiciness, they’re an excellent foundation for any sausage dish.
IN A FRYING PAN:
1. Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
2. Place the sausages in the heated pan and cook for about 8 minutes on a side, turning to ensure that they brown and are cooked through.
3. When cooked the measured internal temperature at the center of a sausage should read 72°C.
1. Heat a grill to high.
2. Add the product to the heated grill and cook for about 8 minutes, making sure to flip them several times.
3. When ready, the sausages will be nicely browned and the measured internal temperature at the center of each one should read 72°C.